About UNE Early Entry
An ATAR score is not the only measure of your ability to succeed at university. That’s why the University of New England has an ‘early entry’ program. UNE’s Early Entry recognises that your story is not best told by a number and ensures that you have the best opportunity to go to university.
UNE Early Entry is open to all year 12 applicants, whether or not you’re expecting to receive an ATAR or OP score. Early Entry relies solely on your school’s assessment of your attributes and abilities to determine your suitability for entry. The assessment is based around your ability to work and learn independently, as well as your overall potential for academic success at UNE. For more information including the full range of UNE Early Entry Courses available and How to Apply visit:http://www.une.edu.au/earlyentry
Benefits of UNE Early Entry Direct:
- Apply directly to UNE online
- No application fees
- Know earlier (early November after the final HSC exam) that you have a place at UNE to relieve the pressure of waiting for results, and let you plan your big move
- No UAC applications required. Applying through UNE Early Entry does not prevent you from making another application through a tertiary admissions centre so it’s a great way to increase your chances of getting into the course you want.
Who can apply for Early Entry?
Early Entry is available for most UNE degrees, for;
- current Year 12 students
- fulltime students preparing to sit the full NSW HSC in TAFE colleges in NSW and the ACT
- fulltime TAFE Tertiary Preparation Certificate students
We’re here to help
If you have any questions or would like to know about UNE Early Entry, contact our Future Student Team to discuss your study options: