This booklet is for eligible students enrolled in a Commonwealth Support Place CSP who wish to access HECS-HELP to pay their student contributions.

If you are not enrolled in a CSP, you will be enrolled as a fee paying student and charged tuition fees. Eligible domestic fee paying students may use a FEE-HELP loan to pay their tuition fees. (see below).

HECs (FeeHelp)