Transport for NSW is currently accepting applications into its 2017 Surveying Vocational Education and Training (VET) Cadet Program.
VET Cadets will complete the following qualifications over a three year period:
- Certificate III Surveying
- Certificate IV Surveying
- Diploma of Surveying
The VET cadets will also be placed within Roads and Maritime Services to gain relevant work experience whilst they study.
What is offered?
- A combination of temporary flexible full time work and structured part time study for up to 3 years.
- Support in applying for permanent TfNSW roles upon the completion of the VET Cadet program.
- A competitive salary package.
- Course costs are paid by Roads and Maritime Services.
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident or a New Zealand citizen,
- Hold a current NSW driver’s licence (minimum provisional),
- Have completed their Higher School Certificate or will complete their Higher School Certificate by the end of 2016, and
- Include a copy of their resume with their application
If you have any questions about the VET Cadet program or require information about Transport for NSW, please feel free to email the Talent Programs Team at email@example.com.
Please click to learn more about the VET Cadet Program
Applications close on Sunday, 09 October 2016.