PATHWAY TO TEACHING – MACQUARIE UNIVERSITY
If you are concerned about meeting the three band 5 requirements for teacher education courses, Macquarie has a new pathway.
For students wanting to become an early childhood and primary teacher, who don’t meet the requirements, we recommend:
Students can complete one session (four units) and then transfer into the Bachelor of Education (Early Childhood Education) (Birth to 12).
Students wanting to become an early childhood, primary or secondary teacher need only to meet the ATAR requirements to be considered. For these students, we recommend:
- Bachelor of Teaching (Early Childhood Education)
- Bachelor of Arts with Bachelor of Education (Primary)
- Bachelor of Arts – Psychology with Bachelor of Education (Primary)
- Bachelor of Arts with Bachelor of Education (Secondary)
- Bachelor of Science with Bachelor of Education (Secondary)
Got a question? Contact Tristan Tulloch – (02) 9850 1890 or at firstname.lastname@example.org